Dark circles can be frustrating and challenging to hide at times. Last-minute makeup tricks don’t always work. This makes it vital to look for the hidden problem, try a good-quality under eye cream for dark circles, and work to treat those problems.
Our everyday actions and regimens have an impact on our health and skin. For example, if dark circles and wrinkles start appearing, the area around the eyes becomes dull and worsens. As a result, this region needs more tender love and care.
The best under-eye cream for dark circles might be useful in this situation. It helps you get rid of those dark spots and imperfections permanently, in addition to helping you deal with them.
In this article, we’ll review some key aspects you should consider while selecting the ideal under-eye cream for puffy eyes. To conclude our discussion, we’d also list the best dark circle creams to help you look young, fresh, and radiant.
But the question remains, why do we get dark circles, and how does an under-eye cream help your dark circles? Let’s find out.
What Causes Dark Circles?
Genetic factors, skin thinning, lack of sleep, allergies, and aging can cause under-eye circles. In addition, these factors contribute to blood vessels becoming more visible, leading to the appearance of dark circles.
A severe lack of hydration can also contribute to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. When the body is dehydrated, the skin becomes dry and dull, making the blood vessels under the eyes more prominent. Therefore, it is essential to stay hydrated as it helps maintain the elasticity and plumpness of the skin, reducing the visibility of dark circles.
How to Treat Dark Circles with Ideal Ingredients?
Some under-eye cream for dark circles uses ingredients that lighten pigmentation and narrow the blood vessels to reduce dark circles. However, under-eye cream for dark circles is easily absorbed into the skin compared to face creams. But what are the ideal ingredients when buying an under-eye cream for dark circles? Let’s look at the following:
- Caffeine: Products with the goodness of caffeine help brighten your under-eye skin and tackle dark circles.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and helps fight oxidative stress, a major cause of dark circles and pigmentation. Go for a vitamin C under-eye cream for dark circles for optimal results.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient has a jelly-like appearance and gives your skin a glowing and plump look as it locks in moisture. It can hydrate the under-eye skin, camouflaging your under-eye circles.
- Retinol: This ingredient is derived from vitamin A and promotes your skin cells’ turnover. This means that the old and dead skin cells make way for new brighter ones. It is considered one of the best anti-aging ingredients and helps fight dark circles and fine lines.
- Peptides: These are structural proteins, and they not only stimulate your collagen growth but also strengthen the skin layers. Moreover, peptides improve microcirculation, which has a positive impact on blood circulation. With improved skin texture, reduction in puffiness, and a lifting effect, your dark circles are not as visible.
Harsh chemicals in your under-eye cream for dark circles may harm your eye care more than good. This makes it vital to pick products that have zero harmful chemicals and use natural ingredients. Therefore, we recommend opting for Mamaearth products as they are free from harmful chemicals and are made with the goodness of natural ingredients.
Mamaearth is a popular brand as it leans towards natural eco-friendly ingredients and production methods. We recommend trying out Mamaearth Vitamin C Under Eye Cream for dark circles, as it is a boon to reduce your dark circles.
Mamaearth, constantly developing its skincare products, now offers a unique under-eye cream with an integrated electric massager. This Under Eye Cream helps minimize puffiness around the eyes and enhances blood flow, allowing the nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently. It also contains a natural Vitamin C, Gotu Kola, and Niacinamide blend.
- Vitamin C brightens dull under-eye skin and fights damage caused by free radicals. In addition, it smoothens and firms as it regenerates new skin cells.
- Hyaluronic acid makes the skin plump and hydrated and reduces fine lines.
- Gotu Kola moisturizes your skin, boosts collagen production, and soothes puffy, stressed under-eye skin.
- Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, protects your under-eye skin from sun damage. It keeps early signs of aging at bay and improves skin texture.
We Have Something for Your Baby Too!
Being a new mommy, you should also take care of yourself and your child. Those sleepless nights tend to cause under-eye issues, which can be treated by choosing the ideal under-eye cream for dark circles. But we should often remember to opt for good and natural products for our newborns.
Talking about Mamaearth, we have come up with some of its bestselling and most trusted products for your baby. In addition, it has a vast array of baby products for both mom and baby. So now that the new mommy’s dark circle concerns are resolved, let’s check out some of the best products from its baby products range.
- Mamaearth Nourishing Hair Oil for Babies– A good head massage nourishes your baby’s hair and scalp. And this nourishing hair oil fits the bill. It nourishes the scalp, soothes the cradle cap, and improves hair texture.
- Almond Oil- This light oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E. It is a rich emollient and perfect for the baby’s scalp.
- Avocado Oil: This oil penetrates the hair shaft and deeply moisturizes from within.
- Coconut Oil: Its intense moisturizing properties are just what you need to add shine and softness to your baby’s hair.
- Mamaearth Milky Soft Face Cream with Murumuru Butter for Babies– Your baby’s delicate skin needs this milky face cream to keep it hydrated. It protects the skin, moisturizes dry and chapped lips, and soothes the skin.
- Milk Protein– It soothes dry and irritated skin and keeps it hydrated by locking in moisture.
- Murumuru Butter- It has anti-inflammatory properties; and locks in moisture without giving a greasy feel.
- Shea Butter- It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, which help condition and tone the skin.
- Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies- This body wash helps moisturize skin with the benefits of Aloe Vera Extract and Glycerin. Allantoin calms your baby’s body while it cleans away dirt and filth.
In addition, your baby’s skin has more moisture thanks to glycerin derived from coconut oil, which also helps to nourish the skin. In addition to making a very relaxing bath, orange essential oil makes your child feel fresh and clean all day long.
- Coconut Oil- It protects the skin from developing inflammation or irritation. It boosts moisture and prevents dryness.
- Orange Essential Oil- This antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredient contains vitamin C, which helps heal and protect the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in essential minerals and vitamins, this oil is the perfect nourishment for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: This gel has a soothing effect and is perfect for moisturizing your baby’s skin.
Whether you or your baby, the right products make all the difference. That’s what makes Mamaearth a popular brand for moms and babies. It uses zero-harm chemicals and natural ingredients and is plastic-positive. As the products are FDA and PETA certified, you are assured of a cruelty-free and healthy experience.
In addition, for every purchase you make, they plant a tree sapling to make a difference in the environment and help in the best way. So be a part of this goodness and place an order today.