Thank you for your interest in Luvme Hair! As you read this article, you'll learn more about our incredible wigs. And, to make your shopping experience even sweeter, we've included some Luvme Hair promo for you to use on your next purchase.
A Step-by-step Beginner’s Guide to Luvme Hair Wet and Wavy Wigs
A wet and wavy wig is ideal for any woman who loves hair with versatile styling options. This is because you can switch from wavy to straight using a flat iron and also from straight to wavy. The transformation is unique because you don’t have to use chemicals or change your weave before exploring different styling options. You only need some tools and minimal knowledge about styling, and then you are good to go.
In addition, if you are new to wet and wavy wigs and need the necessary information, you are in the right place. This article will discuss what you need to know about these types of wigs.
Table of Content
- Introducing Luvme Hair Wet and Wavy Wig
- How Can You Activate a Wet and Wavy Wig
- How to maintain a Wet and Wavy Wig
- Where to Buy High-Quality Wet and Wavy Wig
- Some trendy Luvme Hair wet and wavy wigs
Introducing Luvme Hair Wet and Wavy Wigs
Even though you might be new to wet and wavy wigs, their name ensures you identify them easily. The wig features a natural curly that makes it easier to create your desired effect. You only need to wet the hair, and the wave will form. This means you don’t need many styling skills and processes before you can create what you want.
Remember that wet and wavy wigs are available in different options, such as headband wigs, lace front wigs, and other hair weaves. In addition, you can choose different styles like curly hair wigs, short bob wigs, long straight hair wigs, and many more.
How Can You Activate a Wet and Wavy Wig?
You don’t have to be a professional stylist before you can activate a wet and wavy wig. These are a few tips to help you activate your wet and wavy wigs:
- Begin by using a detangling brush or a wide tooth comb to detangle and undo any knots in the hair.
- Mix water and some leave-in conditioner in an empty spray bottle. Also, don’t make the mistake of not putting water in this mixture. This is because the water will help prevent any hair product from building on the hair.
- Next, you can section the hair into different parts to make the work easier. Then start applying the mixture onto each section; ensure you apply enough mixture on each section. Once you apply the moisture, start scrunching the hair from the bottom to the top to activate the curls.
- Repeat the process until you are done with every section of the hair. Then you can brush the hair and apply oil and hair lotion to moisturize the hair.
- Lastly, air-dry the hair and style it as you want.
How to maintain a Wet and Wavy Wig
Use a Wide-Toothed Comb
When using a comb on your hair, begin from the tip and find your way up. Combing is important as it helps detangles your hair; however, do not comb if the curls are tight. This is because the curls will break apart; once this happens, it can be difficult to style again. In situations where the wide tooth comb might not be helpful, you can use your hand to comb to retain the wavy style.
Spray Water Often
As the name implies, you must always keep the wig wet; you can ensure this by spraying water daily. Mixing the water with some conditioner to maintain the curls is recommended.
Protect During Workouts
Intense sessions like workouts will require that you braid the wet and wavy wig into braids or ponytails. This is to help you protect the hair from any damage during workout sessions.
Avoid Swimming Pool
Once you wear your wet and wavy wig, it is advisable to avoid the swimming pool. You must cover your hair with a swimming cap if you need to enter the pool. This is because chlorinated pools can damage your wig.
At some point, your wig must come in contact with water. Ensure you don’t make the mistake of blowing dry at high temperatures, as it can damage the wig. Your best option is air drying the wet wig or blowing it dry at a low temperature.
Where to Buy High-Quality Wet and Wavy Wigs
While it is important to understand the maintenance process of wet and wavy wigs, the source of the wig is also essential. You can only enjoy a wig for longer if you buy from a reputable source. Stores like Luvme Hair offer a wide range of 100% human hair wigs, so you are getting the best product in the market.
Some Trendy Luvme Hair Wet and Wavy wigs
- Wet And Wavy | Water Wave 4x4 Closure Lace Glueless Side Part Short Wig
- Wet And Wavy | Water Wave 4x4 Closure Lace Glueless Mid Part Long Wig
- Magical Wet And Wavy 5x5 Closure HD Lace Mid Part Long Wig
- Wet And Wavy | Throw On & Go Water Wave Glueless Long Headband Wig
- Wet And Wavy | Water Wave 13x4 Frontal HD Lace Side Part Long Wig
A wet and wavy wig is a type you can never regret spending your money on because of its amazing features. It offers different styling options, and the maintenance process is straightforward. This article has explained a few things you need to know about these wigs to keep them useful for a longer time.
You can never regret having this in your hair collection. Investing in this wig will give you a chance to experiment with different hairstyles without additional expenses.