Is Botox Treatment Good For Hair?
Fashionable women prefer a very graceful look today. And for them, there are many options as well to choose from. Hair botox is one of the famous treatments that girls go for.
Now you might be wondering: Is Botox treatment good for hair?
Undoubtedly the answer is yes. Compared to other hair treatments, hair botox uses less harsh chemicals. This is why, after the treatment, your hair suffers from less damage. The main purpose of the botox treatment is to make your hair look smooth and frizz-free.
Now let us look into the detailed article on hair botox I have for you.
What is Hair Botox Treatment?
If you are planning on doing a botox treatment on your hair, you definitely need to know what a hair botox treatment is at first. Hence we are here-
Botox works by injecting proteins into damaged hair filaments. It can cover your hair's damaged fibers with various amino acids or proteins.
This smoothens your hair and eliminates frizz caused by previously used chemicals or humidity. Botox therapy comes to the rescue when trimming is no longer a possibility for damage repair.
5 Reasons Why Botox Treatment is Good For Your Hair
The hair botox treatment is extremely popular nowadays and you might wonder why? Well, obviously there are more benefits than drawbacks of this treatment. Let's talk about them-
- Eliminate frizz: The main purpose of hair botox treatment is to reduce the frizz one has on her hair. The best botox for hair is the one that uses chemicals to smoothen your hair.
- Straighten Hair: Another topmost reason this hair botox treatment is so famous is that this treatment makes your hair appear to straighten. As it helps to smooth your hair, your hair naturally looks straightened and healthy.
- No Split Ends: Hair botox treatment reduces your all-time enemy - split ends. Botox makes the hair healthy, so your hair doesn't face the problem of split ends.
- Adds Volume: Unlike other keratin treatments, botox gives your hair a very natural volume to it. Regular keratin treatments make your hair unnaturally sleek. But Botox medicines do not do that to your hair.
- Smooth and Shiny: Apart from removing frizz and split ends, botox does another favor to your hair. It smooths the hair and most importantly, makes it shiny.
These are the benefits of a botox hair treatment. Now let's get into a new segment you might be willing to learn about.
Are There Any Cons to Hair Botox Treatments?
Hair botox treatment has some cons too like any other hair straightening process. Let's see what they can be-
- It often becomes a very expensive treatment due to its short effectiveness. The best botox hair treatment lasts for up to 2 to 4 months. So maintaining a frizz-free look throughout the year is a bit costly.
- Your hair becomes a bit high maintenance once you do the botox hair treatment. You need to always use sulfate-free shampoo after you have done the treatment. These shampoos are comparatively costly and hard to find in some countries.
Well there are only 2 and that's all!
Is hair Botox safe?
Yes, it is considered safe unless you have an allergic reaction to the chemicals used in the medicine. Different types of chemicals are used in botox medicines. So one might be allergic to it. That is why it is recommended that you let your hairdresser know beforehand about any allergies that you have.
How effective is hair Botox?
Well, it depends on some factors. The first can be the botox medicine you are using. Depending on the quality of the botox medicine the effectiveness of the treatment varies. The second factor can be how you are maintaining your hair after the treatment. Use sulfate-free shampoo after the treatment. Then it will last 2 to 4 months.
Can hair botox damage your hair?
If you do hair botox treatment more than 3 times a year then there's a chance that it will damage your hair. Excess medicine on hair can damage hair fiber and your scalp skin.
Now that you know all the answers to Is Botox treatment good for hair? I hope you will be able to make your decision. You can go for any look and treatment, but knowing the in and out of treatment is important. Hope that we can help you there.