When it comes to holidays, you might not want to take your family on your next one. There is nothing quite like a family holiday but a holiday involving all of your girlfriends? That’s something else entirely. The thing is, you need to then choose where you should all go, and planning a holiday with friends and schedules isn't easy.
You have to find a destination that everyone will love, whether you book with Ocean Florida or you go ahead and pick a city break while you’re away. From Las Vegas to Orlando, Venice to Dubrovnik, you and your girlfriends are going to have the time of your lives. The big question is where to go, and to help you with that decision, we have a few holiday destination options that you should consider. Here are the best destinations and places that you can choose to go to with your friends this year!
- Las Vegas. ¡Viva Las Vegas, indeed! A place where time stands still and the world seems to stop while you watch Cirque du Soleil, play the slots and catch a strip show. You can lounge by the copious pools, enjoy the many spa facilities and even go dirt biking in the desert. There are options in Vegas that you might not consider, just don't get too drunk and visit the Church of Elvis - you never know what could happen!
- Napa Valley. If you guys are into wines, then wine country in Napa Valley is the place to go. There are huge luxury villas here and you can go on hikes, hit the hot tub, and more. Sipping on the many different wines is part of the fun but the foodies among you will love the fine dining options and you can get here easily from San Francisco.
- Montreal. If you want to go further afield, Montreal in Canada has that city vibe loved by history buffs and foodies. There is an old European charm as well as the modern art scene. It’s known as the Paris of Canada and it’s not just for the pastries. It’s one of the liveliest cities you could visit and there are plenty of places to stay as a group, too.
- London. Are you living away from a city and want to visit the English capital? London is a great place to go for a girl’s holiday. You’re going to have a mix of amazing nightlife and history here, and you can trawl the parks for a picnic, see the lights of the city from the top of the London Eye and if you want to do something amazing, head onto the Thames river cruises and have a glass of champagne as you travel.
- Nashville. It’s a hot spot for group holidays because it's got everything you could want. Amazing food, exceptional music and a nightlife scene that is one for everyone. It’s a bustling city and there are theatres, live venues and more to be enjoyed.
Nashville is popular for music and you can learn too much about its rich history when you visit, too.
- Reykjavik. Iceland may not pop up at the top of your list of destinations to visit, but it’s absolutely somewhere you should all go together. Iceland is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the world. It’s at the top of the bucket list for so many people, and it’s great for luxury lovers and nature lovers alike. There are places to visit for everyone, from the sandy beaches to the Blue Lagoon hot springs. The Northern Lights can also be seen here, and if you rent a car you can see the entire country in a matter of days!
- New York City. You’ve seen it in movies, so now bring the girls and make it your destination of choice. You can take a bite of the Big Apple with shopping and pretending you’re the Sex and the City cast! See the park, tour the museums, drink Manhattans and eat authentic pizzas. New York City has so much to offer.
- Dubrovnik. For a fast city break, Croatia is always appealing for most. If you guys are Game of Thrones fans, you’ll note that you can explore Kings Landing - which was the main location of the show! Dubrovnik has beautiful beaches, fantastic cafes and you can head to Lokrum Island for a day escape you’ll all love.
- Munich. Germany offers so much but if you ensure that you head there for Oktoberfest, you’ll be in a place that offers some of the wildest parties in the world. Munich is an exciting city and if you want to see glaciers and mountains, hike together and enjoy stunning lakes, you'll love it here.
- Tamarindo. For a destination with plenty of activities, Tamarindo in Costa Rica is one of the best places to book. You can get into the pure and turquoise water at the beach and you can surf, zip line, dive, boat and more. You can even enjoy horse riding! For a girl’s holiday, this is one you’ll all love and it’s going to appeal to everyone in the group. Tamarindo is a place that truly comes to life in the evenings and the bars are always packed out with locals and tourists. You can also book to come here out of season, and that way, it’ll be cheaper!
- Paris. Lasly, one of the prettiest destinations that you could all enjoy as a girl’s holiday is Paris. You’ll all have a blast climbing the Eiffel Tower and taking a stroll along the Champs d'Elysees. It’s the ultimate shopping destination and it’s a fashion paradise. See the Louver and the Seine and go on a tour bus to take in the city sites.
A holiday with your best friends is a holiday you should want to go on and it’s going to be one that sticks in your memory forever. Pick wisely; the world is a big place and you can all enjoy something from this break you definitely need.