Five Elements That Can Make Or Break Your Outfit
Making a fashionable entrance is one of the most impactful impressions you can create on people. Over the course of time, we come across people in Essex with an impeccable dressing sense that makes us low-key envious. You may also find those who adopt a very simplistic wardrobe but look like a million bucks. However, all we’d love to know is how do they look so effortlessly chic all the time! How do they look so good all the time? Follow the tips mentioned in our blog to know what can make or break your fashion avatar today.
- The color palette: One of the most common mistakes people make is not understanding the color wheel. While two colors like yellow ochre and crimson can look perfectly flattering on their own, mixing the two may give you a sore eye. Instead of adding too many colors, research certain color palettes and check out which shades are complementary to each other. There are also stark contrasts that look unconventional and work well. However, if you’re not Harry Styles, skip the extremely controversial combinations.
- Accessories: Invest in minimalist and dainty Essex fine jewelry that go with each outfit. People tend to get confused regarding the purpose and layering aspects of accessories. Often you’ll see piles of jewelry and brooches too big being hauled around. The purpose of accessories is to enhance your outfit without grabbing all the attention. Instead, make a choice to wear one statement piece that carries the outfit.
- Pattern and textures: Next in the books of fashion faux pas is to mix too many textures and patterns. Having pinstripes and checkered prints in the same conversation can not only make an outfit unflattering but also change the body’s visual perception. For instance, wearing vertical stripes in bottom wear can make your body look leaner by elongating your legs. Depending upon your body type, find patterns and textures that flatter your silhouette.
- Footwear: You may have heard several famous and regular people swear by the mantra of footwear. Making no compromises on the quality of your footwear will treat you well in the long run. If you’re on a tight budget, go for good brands during the sale season. Your footwear dictates your fashion sense and has the power to turn a mediocre outfit into high-street fashion.
- Your confidence: Ultimately, the success of your outfit depends on how well you carry it. On the runway, we see questionable pieces of fashion being paraded that get sold for millions because the wearer has the confidence to carry it off! Keep your back straight, shoulders pulled back, and eyes level to win over an entire room.
It’s not about the labels and price tags on 100 percent of the occasions. These people invest their time and effort to create a signature style and know what works for them. The good news is that you can teach yourself to look like an aesthetic model too! We hope this blog helps you create the perfect looks!