How Does Surrogacy in Cyprus Work and Is It Legal?
There is nothing more beautiful than raising a small child. With him or her, life is filled with important moments: the first step, the first word, favorite toy, and bedtime stories. However, not all couples have the opportunity to have a child, and there are a number of reasons for this. The most common is infertility because 12% of the world's population are infertile. Another reason may be non-traditional orientation: for example, a gay couple is simply physically unable to have a child.
The reasons are completely different, but they have only one way out - surrogacy. It is common in many countries, including Cyprus. A person can just go to the forum and read reviews about a particular agency and choose the best one. The leader of the reviews, as a rule, becomes the World Center of Baby company, which deals with surrogacy in Cyprus.
Stages of Surrogacy in Cyprus
Surrogacy is a complex process that can be divided into steps:
- Step 1. Interview. The World Center of Baby will interview you and learn about your intentions and preferences.
- Step 2. Selection of a surrogate mother. You can choose any surrogate mother at the surrogacy agency in Cyprus. This service is absolutely legal, and it is clearly spelled out in the law.
- Step 3. Conclusion of the contract. Surrogacy laws in Cyprus are designed in such a way that immediately after choosing a woman, you need to conclude an agreement. This is a special document that records the rights of both parties.
- Step 4 Fertilization. The gestational surrogacy method requires the presence of the biological parents and the surrogate mother in the clinic for the IVF procedure.
- Step 5. Confirmation of pregnancy. After the embryo is implanted into the woman's uterus, a series of studies must be carried out to confirm that the woman is indeed pregnant. This can be a regular hCG test or an ultrasound scan. In the second case, you will have to wait up to a month. In the case when the fetus has successfully taken root, the surrogate mother is prescribed a course of vitamins, as well as the necessary treatment - to carry the fetus, the body must be completely healthy.
- Step 6. Pregnancy. At this point, it is necessary to clarify that the cost of surrogacy in Cyprus is quite high. The price that parents have to pay can sometimes be as high as $ 100,000. This includes examination, ultrasound, food, clothing, and accommodation, and remuneration for the surrogate mother.
- Step 7. Childbirth. The World Center of Baby company, which deals with surrogacy in Cyprus, must provide a specially trained consultant who will be present at the birth and provide all kinds of support to the woman in childbirth.
It is not for nothing that it is said that children are the flowers of life. They are able to bring happiness to any person on Earth. Nowadays, even those who are infertile, as well as people in relationships with the same sex, can have children.
The perfect solution for all these people is surrogacy. Many companies do this and every day help people make the best choices for their future.