Olaplex: A Miraculous Hair Saving treatment
Grey or faded hair is the enemy of a youthful appearance. When you try to get rid of it, your beautiful hair starts to break apart. If this is happening to you, then an Olaplex shampoo at Lux Hair is the perfect fit for you to give your hair its strength back.
What is Olaplex treatment?
Olaplex hair treatment is the solution for making sure your hairs are stronger against excessive bleaching and chemical damage, and it also gives back the beauty and natural shine.
Who is it suitable for?
This treatment is suitable for people whose hair suffers from:
- Chemical damage from repeated coloring
- Chemical damage from excessive bleach processes
- Mechanical damage
- Broken disulfide sulfur bonds
- Heat damage caused by overuse of hair styling tools
How does the procedure work?
Olaplex included in a Colour-Service
The steps included in applying Olaplex with your standard hair coloring service are as follows:
- The process generally goes along with the client having their hair colored, and then Olaplex 1 is mixed into the dye that is being used to color the hair.
- A Bond Multiplier is added to turn up the lightening and relaxing process to relieve your hair from damage during the colouring procedure.
- With the hair processing and rinsing done, the stylist will take you over to the shampoo bowl and comb the Olaplex number 2 concoction through your hair and leave it in for fifteen minutes or more.
- All this will strengthen your hair by strengthening the bonds without factors like color and relaxers working against it.
- Finally, the solution is rinsed out, and the hair is shampooed and conditioned.
Olaplex Full Treatment
This treatment is the same as the one mixed in with a coloring service. The main difference is that it is a dedicated Olaplex treatment, and you will bring strength and durability to your hair without the color being applied first.
Benefits of Olaplex treatment
Works with your hair products:
This treatment does not require any change in your products and can work alongside them.
Works alongside keratin treatment:
The Olaplex treatment works alongside the keratin treatment, which immensely maximizes the benefits.
Olaplex treatment guide for home
The application procedure for Olaplex treatment at home is as follows:
- Home treatment includes you using Olaplex 3 that is designed to protect your hair indefinitely. It is not a conditioner and can’t be left in your hair for longer periods of time. You must wash it off with shampoo.
- Olaplex 3 solution is applicable to towel-dried hair because of the remaining oils and silicone-based products lingering around your head. So, it is highly recommended to shampoo and dry your hair before starting the process.
- The treatment mixture should be left in your hair for ten to twenty minutes and be rinsed off afterwards, and then shampooing and conditioning commences as usual.
- The recommended usage for healthy hair is about once a week, and for damaged hair, that usage is two to three times, and it should be paired with a moisturizer or protein treatment.
Results of Olaplex treatment
This amazing process results in:
- Rebuilding the quality of your hair
- Acts as a barrier against damage
- Maintaining healthy hair
- Enhancing the softness of the hair
- Enriching the hair with a beautiful shine
When should I get an Olaplex treatment?
If you want to repair the damage to hair caused by years and years of bleaching and chemical products.