Perfect Presents For Bridesmaids
For your wedding day, you are going to get showered with hugs, kisses and lots of precious gifts. Even though you may not think you have to give many out in return, it’s important to think about your bridesmaids.
Doing so is a nice touch that shows you are appreciative of your close friends being there at this special time in your life. Also, bridesmaids often put effort into planning the hen do, various parts of the wedding and generally helping the bride-to-be. Getting a thoughtful gift can really make a lasting impact and make them feel cherished. It will also serve as a keepsake for the special day that they will keep for many years to come.
So, you will want to make it special and put some thought into it. Just in case you are stuck for ideas, we are writing this article packed full of presents! Of course, jewellery is something that can never go amiss with women. It’s good to note that in their Pandora sale UK retailer John Greed is now offering up to 50% off, with free engraving on selected items. Take full advantage so you don’t miss out on any special deals.
Gift Ideas For Your Bridesmaids
Your bridesmaids deserve something special and this list goes through some thoughtful gifts they will absolutely love and that shows your gratitude. Of course, you know your friends better than anyone else. It’s time to get thinking about what will really make their face light up and you can’t go wrong!
Remember, think about personalising whatever you buy for that extra special touch. Also, keep their style and preferences in mind whilst choosing.
- A pamper package spa day – If your friends love being pampered, a day at the spa will go down a treat. After all of the excitement and rush of the wedding, they will have earned themselves a break and some serious pampering.
- Personalised luxury compact mirror - This is a small yet lovely gift that doesn’t have to break the bank but can be really practical.
- A thank you candle!
- Luscious smelling toiletries and bath bombs
- Heart shaped earrings encased in a personalised ‘thank you’ box - This box can also have room for an engraved personal message.
- Knott earrings – Sterling silver jewellery is a lovely treat for your special ladies. Also, you can put them in a cute card mentioning you’re grateful for them helping you ‘tie the knot’.
- Personalised bridesmaids mug – An inexpensive yet treasurable gift. This will be used day in and day out whilst brining back all of the beautiful memories of the wedding day.
- Gold or silver bracelet – If your friends love jewellery then this will be a nice keepsake for them.
These are all lovely ideas to get you started. Just remember to keep it personal and put thought behind your gift. Doing so will show you really appreciated them being a big part of your special day.