I have been given the most wonderful opportunity to give this prize away, this year I have the privilege of working alongside LG as one of the sponsors of London Fashion Week to go backstage to every show, and get you guys the latest and greatest news straight from the source, throughout the week I will be posting daily updates both here, on my Twitter and Instagram.
For the eighth consecutive season, LG Electronics (LG) is pleased to be the Official Garment Care
Supplier of London Fashion Week (20th – 24th February), one of the most prestigious fashion events of the year and we’re looking for a talented fashionista to be a part of the action!
This season, LG will provide expert support with a dedicated ‘SteamTeam’ helping backstage, steaming all garments to ensure the collections are catwalk ready and for one passionate fashion student, LG is excited to offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a part of the LG SteamTeam! Working alongside an industry expert in garment care, the lucky winner will experience the fast-paced fashion environment backstage at London Fashion Week and have the opportunity to increase their knowledge in fashion and fabric care.
From caring for garments on the catwalk to caring for garments in the home, LG’s latest home appliance range includes leading innovations in washing, such as the introduction of 6 Motion Direct Drive technology that uses a combination of drum motions to deliver an amazing wash performance coupled with optimum fabric care. With such a range of fabrics used in today’s fashions, LG’s 6 Motion Direct Drive Technology ensures that everything from jeans to delicates come out looking and feeling their absolute best, as well as thoroughly cleaned. So you can take the trends off the catwalk and into your everyday wardrobe, safe in the knowledge that your clothes will look their best for seasons to come.
For more information on LG please visit here!
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all fashion students who are residents in the UK, over 18 years of age,
excluding employees and family of LG UK and its affiliates. In order to redeem the prize, winners must provide photo ID as proof of student status and age.
2. To enter Tweets must include @StephiLaReine @LGUK and #LGSteamTeam as well as which catwalk show you are most looking forward to seeing.
3. Entry deadline is Monday 16th February 2015, where one winner will be chosen at random for a
place on the LG SteamTeam. The prize will include up to £20 travel expenses.
4. The prize must be taken on Friday 20th February 2014 for a total of 5 hours.
5. The prize does not include access to the shows themselves.
6. Prizes have no cash alternative and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. No bulk or third
party entries accepted.
7. In the event the prize is not claimed within 24hrs of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to
select an alternative winner.
8. The winner will be notified by Stephi LaReine.
9. PROMOTER: LG-One.
May the best fashionista win!