LONG TALL SALLY, ETIA AND ASOS

Stephi LaReine// UK Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger// Pink Hair, Long Tall Sally Coat, Primark Jeans, ASOS Leopard chunky sole boots, etia tee

Coat// Long Tall Sally*

Tshirt// Etia Designs*

Skinny Jeans// Primark

Platform boots// ASOS

Rings// Oceanic*

Necklace// Oceanic*

Watch// Klaus Kobec*

It’s September 7th and I already am begging for hot chocolate, scarves and pumpkin lattes, I need to simmer down.

The great part of autumn, is that I get an excuse to pick out new coats, I’ve personally never been a coat person, I always felt it ruined an outfit as I’ve grown older I now love them, cherish them as someone who feels the cold so easily. I’ve never liked that I can find one in my size for my height I have arms like Mr Tickle, and a longer than average body, at 5″11 you can probably understand my pain. Luckily I have found this double breasted pea coat that fits the bill, it’s such a perfect length in the body and arm for any tall readers out there, Long Tall Sally is calling your name! I’ve been buying from them since I was 13 unable to find size 8/10 tights made for a giant. This coat is perfect, I’ve always wanted a navy pea coat and now I have one I am the happiest person!

I also forgot the simplicity of the white tee, something I’m still trying to master, I love graphic design shirts and when I saw Etia Designs, an independant streetwear brand, I knew it had to be mine. This reminds me of the days of creating my own tee’s & tattoos, don’t ask me why! Check them out here!!
I feel it compliments the Asos boots I have, leopard print for me is a timeless classic and this season in the form of a boot or purse is a must, is it tacky to always wear leopard I don’t know but you’ll see a lot of animal print including faux snake and crocodile making an appearance, call me tacky but my inner flamboyance is raging for a sneak peak!

Ps: I also apologise for the frizzy nature of my hair today!

What are you excited for this autumn?

Bloglovin// Twitter// Facebook// Instagram// Portfolio// Contact//

any items marked with a * have been gifted or sent to me to review

24 Comments

1. September 7, 2014 / 9:04 am

That's a really nice coat! To be honest I mostly look forward to buying new coats and scarves as autumn rolls around, but seeing as I just bought a new coat from Zara last year I might sit out this round. I'm also excited for walks around town and chilling with a cup of coffee in Starbucks soon πŸ™‚
    Randomly, I saw that you live in Liverpool! I've just recently moved away after having graduated from uni there ^^. Such a lovely city!

2. September 7, 2014 / 9:06 am

I'm so very glad it is not just me anticipating autumn this year, bring on the hot chocolate!
    I live just over the water from it, I hope you enjoyed the city, Liverpool is a wonderful place to be surrounded by! Congrats on graduating!

3. September 7, 2014 / 10:49 am

Love that coat! And those boots? Fabulous.
    Need to invest in a couple of coats and plenty of boots I think!

I'm looking so forward to autumn because it means I won't have to put up with my hayfever. And to be honest, I'm not a fan of summer because of the heat. I'd rather be able to layer up, than the other way around.
    And also, hot chocolates. I hope and pray that Costa do their mint hot chocolate, because I know I will be popping down there whenever I'm at uni.

4. September 7, 2014 / 11:06 am

Thank you so much, stock up for winter yes!

That's been an absolute bummer for me this summer, I hardly get hayfever but I think I've had sympathy hayfever for others around me unfortunately!
    I hope you have a snug autumn/winter and thank you for sharing πŸ™‚

5. September 7, 2014 / 11:06 am

6. September 7, 2014 / 11:50 am

This is a great post! I'm 5'11 as well, definitely going to have to try long tall sally!

7. September 7, 2014 / 11:52 am

They have a wonderful range for tall people definitely check it out!

8. September 7, 2014 / 1:31 pm

I personally don't generally like leopard print, but those boots are gorgeous! The leopard print looks really good! I also love your coat and I think your hair actually looks gorgeous.
    I'm on the complete opposite end of the scale to you, being an unfortunate 4"11 and past the age where you're able to grow any taller so basically every winter coat swamps me. Thank god for shops with a petite section anyway!
    Carpe Noctems

9. September 7, 2014 / 2:19 pm

Coats have become the best thing about Autumn, that and jumpers with shirts! Love this look, the boots are the perfect statement.

10. September 7, 2014 / 2:35 pm

thank you very much, that's such a lovely comment, thank you for sharing!
    I would adore to be much shorter, clothes fit better and being smaller has so many more benefits!

11. September 7, 2014 / 2:35 pm

thank you very much, autumn is slowly turning into my favourite month!

12. September 7, 2014 / 3:25 pm

I have been looking forward to autumn since the September issues came out at the beginning of August, cannot wait to invest in a coat – there are so many styles to choose from right now. Lovely choice, I always think navy is good as it is dark enough to be really flattering on the figure, but it's not black so its kind of uplifting on the mood πŸ™‚ Only thing I am worried about with the fall is the winter-warming snacks/festive lattes and the effect they'll have on my waistline…

hotchildinthecitystyle.blogspot.co.uk

13. September 7, 2014 / 3:50 pm

This makes two of us!!
    You've said it right there, navy is just the best colour to not be too dark, I see it as quite a classic colour to have in a coat!! Thank you for sharing!

14. September 7, 2014 / 6:01 pm

I think I'm turning into that person now Ahhhh! Xx

15. September 7, 2014 / 6:26 pm

Really love that jacket! And your boots go really well with the outfit too! Such a nice outfit for Autumn/Winter! Abi πŸ™‚
    MyW0rldMyView

16. September 7, 2014 / 6:28 pm

I'm so glad you like it thank you πŸ™‚

17. September 7, 2014 / 7:10 pm

I really need Autumm to start, I'm excited just with think that I would be able to wear coats (I think the one that you wear is just PERFECT!) boots and long sleeves! ^^

18. September 7, 2014 / 7:24 pm

Awhhh I didn't think so many people were so excited for autumn like me!!
    And thank you that is so kind! :)!

19. September 7, 2014 / 9:49 pm

Love the coat! It looks so flattering on you.

20. September 8, 2014 / 8:22 pm