UMBERTO GIANNINI CURL FRIENDS

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Pop Up Event, Stephi LaReine, UK Fashion Blogger, Bloglovin, Curly hair , shampoo, conditioner, #bbloggers

Today I was kindly given the opportunity to share some hair tips and have my hair styled courtesy of Umberto Giannini, I went to their Boots pop up event in Clayton Square, Liverpool to see what the fuss was all about. Having naturally curly hair, comes it’s flaws, the unruly behaviour, persistent knots, frizz and the worst of the them…volume in humidity. But where do us curly haired fiends turn to?

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Pop Up Event, UK Fashion Blogger, Bloglovin, Curly hair , blogging event, #bbloggers

Many products on the market today target women with straight hair, and in a world of straighteners and curling wands it’s impossible to tell what’s natural anymore, and for the few who have given up trying it’s sometimes hard to find the perfect product to tame a lions tame. Umbero Giannini have a new and improved range called Curl Friends, the solution, the holy grail products to a backlog of endless problems I have suffered as a sheep/cloud/ball of cotton wool.

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Pop Up Event, Stephi LaReine, UK Fashion Blogger, Bloglovin, Curly hair, blonde, topshop dress, boots liverpool, clayton square

What I love about their range is its hypoallergenic fragrance, silicone free base, light weight, non sticky formula and enriched with coconut oil. Each product is unique and what seems as natural as the curls it sits on. Overall this generally means it deeply nourishes the follicles from the inside out resulting in moisturised curls and very happy frizz free Stephi! Best of all the range is so affordable, haircare shouldn’t have to break the bank, with the key ingredients in Curl Friends it gives you enough moisture to hit the driest climates.

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Pop Up Event, Stephi LaReine, Curl Friends Range, shampoo, condiioner, scrunching jelly, detangling

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends, products for curly hair

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends, Stephi LaReine, Curly Hair

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Event

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Jelly Beans

Special thanks to Alex at http://alexandraelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk for being a doll and throwing in Jelly Beans, they’ve now become my new obsession. The entire brand is so well represented, I love what they’re about and what they aim to achieve, they promote natural healthy curls and their products smells an absolute dream in my hair!

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Shampoo    Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching jelly

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends styling cream    Umberto Giannini Curl Friends intensive conditioner

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends curl enhancing conditionerUmberto Giannini Curl Friends curl nourishing oil

I’m such a sucker for fine packaging, these look truly glamorous on a dressing table and bath side, I’ll be testing each one personally and reporting back on my thoughts, but as someone who always had Umberto Giannini as a child for my long hair I know my trust is safely secured in their products.

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends event // Jelly Beans // instagram

To anyone looking to invest in their hair for the long run, try out the range Curl Friends and share your experiences with Umberto Giannini!

Alternatively for other hair types they have other fantastic ranges over at Umbertogiannini.com  or buy directly through Boots here

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends event Liverpool // Stephi LaReine // UK Fashion Blogger

Join the hype and instagram your curly hair pictures and experiences at #CurlFriends

What do you use for your hair?

Bloglovin// Twitter// Facebook// Instagram// Portfolio// Contact//

16 Comments

1. August 8, 2014 / 10:09 pm

I am so so happy to see this, my hair is naturally SUPER curly and frizzy and it's so thick, hopefully this will work for me. Great post it's really helpful!xx

2. August 8, 2014 / 10:13 pm

Thank you SO much for this! As a girl with naturally curly/often frizzy hair this was almost essential! I always tend to straighten my hair but it's getting fairly damaged… I'm VERY tempted to get some of these products to tame my absolute jungle of natural hair after seeing how amazing your hair looks with them in. Cheers so much for this! πŸ˜€

Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk β™‘

3. August 8, 2014 / 10:30 pm

It's definitely a brand I would recommend I am so SO picky with what I use on my hair, and refuse to use many treatments but it's brilliant!!!!
    Glad you found it very useful!! xx

4. August 8, 2014 / 10:31 pm

Get out the habit of straightening, go with what your hair intends to do or grow it out to weigh down the curl and frizz, stopping straightening was honestly the best thing I've ever done to my hair
    Glad you liked the post, check out some more hair advice!!! x

5. August 9, 2014 / 9:54 am

Love this! Having naturally wavy and curly hair that can be a bit mental is a chore to work with sometimes. I tend to put my hair up or straighten it to try and get rid of the frizz. These products look great as the days when I do leave my hair natural this will help to tame and hopefully make my hair look lovely!x

6. August 9, 2014 / 10:06 am

I absolutely enforce the use of natural hair, unfortunately straightening won't help the frizz as it will only damage it more, I really would try the range it's perfect for hair like your and mine!!!! x

7. August 9, 2014 / 10:59 pm

I have streight hair, and the whole my life had wanted curls. Now, i am happy with streight hair due to good combination of cut and colour.. But it is great to see nice blonde curls..
    Sily

8. August 9, 2014 / 11:30 pm

go with the flow of your hair πŸ™‚

9. August 11, 2014 / 11:46 am

This looks like so much fun! I need a product which gives me curls haha bleaching has made my hair go poker straight! xx

10. August 11, 2014 / 7:07 pm

Oh really how odd my hair over 6 years hasn't been affected by bleaching apart from damaging for lovely wavy look I recommend the scrunching jelly! X

11. August 14, 2014 / 7:16 am

Thank you, I'll go give it a try! xx

12. August 15, 2014 / 4:24 pm

What a cool little event I remember when I went to London how I was in Boots daily getting new makeup. I love your blog you seem like such a fun girl to hang with & you share some great tips!

13. August 15, 2014 / 11:53 pm

Awh thank you that's very sweet, I'm working with them on some suprises later this year so were rather excited about that!!!

14. May 18, 2015 / 10:51 am

Yeah products of umberio are quite good. One of my friends recently used it and she was quite happy with it. I wonder if she start manufacturing curling irons, then many best curling irons will be left bar behind given high standards of their products.